8 – 21 January 2018 location: Poznań, Poland For Dutch SME entrepreneurs from the east of the Netherlands interested in export opportunities in agricultural markets to Poland
Polagra Premiery is a biennial returning trade fair that is organized for the 7th time in the city of Poznań, Poland. The fair focuses on innovative solutions and modernization of business operations for the agricultural sector, including animal husbandry, agricultural machinery, post-harvest, propagation material, crop protection, advice, logistics and construction of stables and greenhouses. In 2016, 380 companies were present, including major brands such as Big Dutchman, John Deer and New Holland. Some Dutch companies have also taken part in the previous edition which was attended by 43,363 trade visitors and large farms from Poland and neighboring countries. The Dutch Pavilion:
The Dutch Pavilion is organized by the Ministry of Economic Affairs in collaboration with the Agriculture Council of the Dutch Embassy in Warsaw and World Trade Center Twente. Dutch companies can participate in this. The 120-square-meter pavilion offers space for its own stand for 10 to 12 companies, with a shared business lounge for business meetings. Participation and costs:
Participants from East Netherlands can use the Go4Export subsidy from the Province of Overijssel via WTC Twente and arranged matchmaking activities and networks during the fair. The exhibition space per company, within the Dutch Pavilion, is offered in modules of 6 or 12 square meters. You only pay € 2’490, – for your own stand of 6 square meters and € 4’860, – for a stand of 12 square meters. If your company is based in the east of the Netherlands, you can use a ‘Go4Export’ subsidy from the Province of Overijssel, worth € 1’000, – for the first 6 square meters. If you want to purchase 12 square meters, you pay the full amount for the second module of 6 square meters (€ 1’490, – + € 4’860, = € 6’350, – in total). The following costs are included in the participation costs:
- Enter your company in the exhibitors catalog and the mission booklet,
- Promotion via WTC and related social media channels,
- Standard equipment of your ready stand (company logo, a desk with a seat),
- Max. 3 matchmaking conversations based on company profile provided,
- Native speaker Polish during the mission,
- Coffee / tea, soft drinks, snacks in the shared business lounge.
The following costs are for your own account:
- Travel, hotel & accommodation costs (You can use our group reservation),
- Own literature, demo displays, transport and shipping costs,
- Additional equipment of the stand: extra seats, banner, wall charts, etc.
For more information and registration please contact: Aleksandra Boers-Pyra | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 06-4610 1819 Freerk Faber | E: email@example.com | T: 074-291 5604