The largest international trade fair for the semiconductor industry in Europe
SEMICON Europe focuses on critical issues and challenges in the area of microelectronics. The event takes place every year at a different location. This year it is Munich’s turn. Numerous exhibitors present their current products and services in the semiconductor industry at SEMICON. The event thus exhibits the latest products and innovations. An extensive program with various conferences also offers a platform for the exchange and progress of technological steps at the SEMICON exhibition.
SEMICON Europe offers exhibitors and participants a unique experience to get involved and network with more than 5,800 engineers, entrepreneurs and other decision-makers.
It is the first public execution in Europe of companies and researches on flexible hybrid electronics, MedTech, automotive, imaging, design and fabless, SMART Manufacturing, materials, power electronics and more.
70% of the visitors are involved in purchase and investment decisions and 45% of the visitors represent engineers.
Why to participate:
- The world’s leading trade fair
- No other trade show gives you such a comprehensive view of the global electronics production market.
- Up-to-date, innovation and attention to the future for new developments in the production process. It is about experiencing and understanding these new current events. This way a new boost can be given to your company.
- International character
- As an international exhibition for electronic production, it brings together all domestic and international participants from the industrial world.
- Quality of visitors
- Statistics from visitors prove it; the large number of participants are highly qualified and come from very many different sectors from all over the world. That gives you a unique opportunity to make interesting contacts at the highest level and possibly generate new deals.
- Strong teamworkers
- In addition to other opportunities, the quality of productronica is the result of strong alliances and valuable business relations. VDMA, ZVEI, Fraunhofer Institute, IET, IPC and SMTA are partners that significantly improve quality at the event, especially for you as a visitor.
- More than a trade fair
- The program of related events and fairs gave visitors and exhibitors more than just an information platform.
- When it comes to the productronica matchmaking initiative “Your key to trade fair success” numerous vouchers for different tickets are distributed to help you in the road to success.
SEMICON Europe attracts a highly influential public from various segments of the European microelectronics industry, including semiconductors, LEDs, MEMS, printed / organic / flexible, and other adjacent markets. Exhibitors and participants find each other to create changes and discover industrial trends.
Networking is essential and SEMICON Europe offers countless opportunities designed to give participants maximum opportunities to network with colleagues and other professionals.
Deel dit bericht