Soft Landing for your company
Interested to expand internationally and establish your company in the Netherlands?
Subscription Soft Landing
- Address for your Dutch incorporation recognised by Chamber of Commerce and Tax Authority
- Business address
- Receipt and forwarding of your post (according to AVG privacy)
- Free use of flex office space and meeting rooms
- Connection to service providers: banking, legal, tax, expat, trademarks & patents
- Access to worldwide business and trade network: 300 WTC’s in 90 countries
- 50% discount on first year membership WTC Twente Business Club
- Assistance of community manager
- Free Wi-Fi
- Personal locker
- Coffee and tea for free
- Flexible terms: monthly notice after intitial subscription period of 3 months
- Price € 179,– per month, per entity (ex VAT, prices may be subject to change)
This is what our clients say
”It was an extremely efficient and easy process for us to get started. The whole soft landing program made the process we had to follow to get up-and-running a lot more efficient than we thought it would be. And a lot faster, even during Covid. We had no issues in starting up”
(Mr. Matteo Pagani, CEO Co-Flo Enterprise B.V., 2021)
Use East Netherland’s ecosystem for your international expansion
Is your company looking to expand to Europe? Establish your company in World Trade Center Twente using the soft landing program. A unique foreign support program where Development Agency East Netherlands, Expat Center East Netherlands, World Trade Center Twente and specialized service providers work together to assist you in your establishment and expansion plans.
Oost NL assists international companies in East Netherlands
The East Netherlands Development Agency (Oost NL) supports you as an entrepreneur (interested) in our region. Whether you’re considering locating to the East of the Netherlands or have existing operations here, Oost NL assists you at every stage with free and confidential services. Read More
Benefit from ecosytem
Benefit from the ecosystem in our region: you can build on knowledge providers and research institutes such as University of Twente and Novel-T, who helps startups, scale-ups, innovative entrepreneurs and developments in the Twente region.
Connect to and benefit from our WTC industrial clusters:
Choose your WTC flex office, flex spot or virtual office. Make tailormade use of our wide range of facilities and business services.
We are committed to help you grow your business.
Welcome to the Netherlands!
Companies at WTC Twente
Growing community: At World Trade Center Twente, we successfully stimulate the growth of entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurs exchange knowledge and experience, learn about each other, and collaborate. This in both a formal and informal setting. Are you interested in working from our business center? Use our virtual office service. Or rent an office or flex space. Hereby, needs can be organised. Welcome to World Trade Center Twente!
Soft landing service partners
World Trade Center, Damsté lawyers and civil notaries, Rabobank, de Jong & Laan tax and acountancy advisors, and Inaday Trademarks & Patents strive together to make the landing of your company in the eastern part of the Netherlands as easy as possible. Each of us offers you a wide range of services and facilities, based on our expertise. We work closely together to achieve the best result for you.
For more information about the services and facilities offered, please take a look at our flyer (Click on the image).
Use our Expat service
The Expat Center East Netherlands is an in-house service of World Trade Center Twente. If you have established your company in our WTC you’ll have the benefit of easy access to the Expat Center: the central point for companies and their highly skilled international employees. With their services they make sure that the whole process of international relocation will go as smooth as possible. Contact us for applicatioin for a resident permit and any expat related topic during the start-up phase and settling in the Netherlands: how to exchange a driver’s license, health care, Dutch language courses, social events, etc.
½ Day Introduction tour
Relocation Service Basic
- Offering information on short-stay accommodation
- Finding suitable housing
- Planning and accompany house viewings until start rent
- Opening a private bank account
- Making appointment for registration (BSN) and IND for residence pass if needed
Relocation Service Complete
- All services mentioned in the Basic program + Searching and booking of the short-stay accommodation
- Search and book the short-stay accommodation