Soft Landing & Domiciliation
Use East Netherlands for international expansion: Establish your company
Is your company looking to expand to Europe? Establish your company in World Trade Center Twente through the soft landing program. A unique foreign support program where Development Agency East Netherlands, Expat Center East Netherlands, World Trade Center Twente and specialized service providers work together to assist you in your establishment and expansion plans.
Our ecosystem is knowledge intensive as we work together with the high tech University of Twente and Novel-T, who helps startups, scale-ups, innovative entrepreneurs and developments in the Twente region.
Connect to and benefit from our WTC industrial clusters:
Choose your WTC flex office, flex spot or virtual office. Make tailormade use of our wide range of facilities and business services. We are committed to help you grow your business.
Welcome to the Netherlands!
Interested to expand internationally and establish your company in WTC Twente?
Subscription Soft Landing & Domiciliation
Price € 149,– per month (ex VAT)
- Establishment / Chamber of Commerce registration address
- Flex office Cape Town (shared)
- Post forwarding (according to AVG privacy)
- Assistance of hospitality team and community manager
- Worldwide international network and business support available through 300 WTC’s in 90 countries
- Use of printing/copy/scanning machine
- Free Wi-Fi
- Personal locker
- Coffee and tea for free
Use of the Expat Center information service:
The Expat Center East Netherlands is an in-house service of WTC Twente. If you have established your company in the World Trade Center Twente you’ll have the advantage of easy access to the Expat Center. The Expat Center is the central point for companies and their highly skilled international employees. With their services they make sure that the whole process of international relocation will go as smooth as possible. Contact us for any expat related topic during the start-up phase and settling in the Netherlands: how to exchange a driver’s license, health care, Dutch language courses, etc.
½ Day Introduction tour
Relocation Service Basic
- Offering information on short-stay accommodation
- Finding suitable housing
- Planning and accompany house viewings until start rent
- Opening a private bank account
- Making appointment for registration (BSN) and IND for residence pass if needed
Relocation Service Complete
- All services mentioned in the Basic program + Searching and booking of the short-stay accommodation
- Search and book the short-stay accommodation